Re: [spammed] [JavaScript] Could someone please help me?

  • LouAnn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
      Holy CRAP!! See this is why we need to network!! This happened to me
      once before when I had a problem and could not figure it out, and
      was banging my head over and over and over. It was a
      lowercase/uppercase thing. Perhaps I will remember and check that
      next time.
      I can't thank you enough Mr. Smart!! Thank you. It's working now. I
      spent a lot of time removing these====> _

      today, and then going in to change the html for each one. I don't
      know if I needed to do that or not now.

      "It's not the journey up ahead that wears you out, but the grain of
      sand in your shoe"

      --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, "David Smart"