php + mysql + js === asp.net + sql server + vb

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
      Um... yeah... This makes perfect sense... :)

      --
      This message has not been scanned for viruses.

      Since I do not use a Microsoft operating
      system or software, and use only plaintext
      for email, there is little need for me to do so.
    • Dima Marius
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
        http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
          On 4/8/06, Jon Stephens <jon@...> wrote:

          > Um... yeah... This makes perfect sense... :)

          if he states he can do it, maybe ASP and PHP are not that different after
          all.

          --
          //f3l
          http://www.geocities.com/kyoosho/