profile and registration issues

  • kat_wolf_eagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi .. it's me again ....

      I am trying to make my "client" happy by making a registration page
      active (www.whatsdadilly.com/registration.htm) but there are a few
      snags.. I need to figure out HOW to do this, as well as a log-in
      script, and a profile page active
      (www.whatsdadilly.com/profilepage.htm) ... is there a java script that
      can help me with this? Or is it php thing that I need to make a
      gagillion tables for storing data entered from the one registration
      page to be loaded into the other profile page? Cuz I am getting lost
      in all this....

      I was going to use "Profile Manager Basic 3.0" but since the free
      version does not allow for picture uploading, he does not want it....
      *sigh.... am NOT getting paid enuff for this stress....

      Katt