Multiple submits

  • Daniel Amorim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi

      I have a web application that uses JSP,Oracle, HTML and Javascript.
      My problem is that I need to make multiple submissions
      dynamically.Let me explain it better.

      To make one post I make an html like < form method="post"
      action="something.class">
      <input type="hidden" value="something1" name="one">
      <input type="hidden" value="something2" name="two">
      </form>

      As you can see the function that makes the logic is a java class and
      I can't change it.

      I need to make a function that changes the inputs dynamically and
      submit it.The data is on an oracle table and is not a problem.
      I have already tried to use the setTimeout function, but it did not
      work.

      Thanks
      Daniel Amorim
    • John Kaufman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        Hi: I would like to run some time trials on DOM methods
        in Javascript. Is there a method in Javascript akin to
        currentTimeMillis from Java (System). If not, how can
        I do this.

        Thanks in Advance
        John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
          Use the Date object's valueOf() or getTime() method to get a
          milliseconds representation of the current date/time:

          var start = new Date().valueOf();

          // run code to be timed...

          var end = new Date().valueOf() - start;

          alert("Routine took " + end + " milliseconds to execute.");

          HTH,

          j.