Re: HTML/Javascript color picker?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Not sure what you're really asking for here...?

      A colour picker isn't that difficult to implement - you can use an image
      map or a table for the interface.

      A set of sliders would be a bit of a pain, but doable.

      Neither of these requires anything other than HTML+CSS+JS+DOM. However,
      neither one is exactly trivial, either.

      Do you have some specific questions relating to an implementation you're
      working on?