Re: [JavaScript] help me in learning flash

  • Cruz Monrreal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      I'm not sure waht you completely mean, because in flash theres use of vectors ans shpaes and then theres actual coding (The coding part is called actionscript).
      Either way, I suggest trying Google. You can also go to (i think) flashkit.com. Last i checked, they had some great flash material and tutorials.
      Good luck...

      tuseef4u <tuseef4u@...> wrote: i want help in learning flash if any one have any soft material about
      flash as tatorials or any other kind of information plz send me i
      will be very thank ful .plz give urs response