Re: [JavaScript] Browser View Source ... disabling menu option

  • dave@followyourbliss.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      If you want to view the source code, clear your cache.
      clear history and temp and all that jazz.
      Then reboot.
      I had the same thing happen to me, it is just another issue with IE. I couldn't even view my own source code - but some sites I could. There is an explination on Microsoft.com
      but I don't remember the link and I'm running out of the house. Hope that helps.

      Dave Schomburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        > If you view a page at BlueMountain.com, under Internet Explorer
        > and try invoking the browser menu item view source ... they have
        > disabled the ability to view source.

        Strange. I use Internet Explorer 6, and I have the View Source option.
        And when I click on it, it shows me the source.
        Maybe it's just on your computer.

        -- Zsolt
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          Include this in the options argument of window.open:

          menubar=no

          Some people on this list don't like fooling around with the browser
          window at all.

          --Tim Sabin