JavaScript

  • jorge
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
      Oh ok in next time i look for anything there, i tried for AJAX but i didnt get nothing nice..

      Thanks for Help
      :P

    • marvin hunkin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        Hi.
        doing a few web projects for my web design course.
        used a java script file for mouse over links.
        now, my sighted friend, saying, that the links do not work in firefox.
        got any work arounds for this?
        cheers Marvin.
        What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
          Give us some more detail. Show us your code.

          Are you using anything that is Microsoft-specific? If so, it won't
          work on Firefox or many other browsers.

          --Tim Sabin