Re: Looking for browser-based editing script

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 8:13 PM
      Perhaps what you want to do is to set up a Wiki for them.

      http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki

      Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:16:51 -0000
      From: "Lauren R. Pacini" <lrpacini@...>
      Subject: Looking for browser-based editing script

      I am looking for script to permit selected users to edit certain
      pages
      through their browser (IE).

      This is a school setting and I want to permit teachers to log in
      through their browser and to be redirected to their homework page so
      that they can post their own assignments. I know I have seen such a
      script being offered, but I have no idea where! Can anyone help me???

      Thanks a milliion!

      Lauren

      --
      This message has not been scanned for viruses.

      Since I do not use a Microsoft operating
      system or software, and use only plaintext
      for email, there is little need for me to do so.