Looking for browser-based editing script

  • Lauren R. Pacini
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
      I am looking for script to permit selected users to edit certain
      pages
      through their browser (IE).

      This is a school setting and I want to permit teachers to log in
      through their browser and to be redirected to their homework page so
      that they can post their own assignments. I know I have seen such a
      script being offered, but I have no idea where! Can anyone help me???

      Thanks a milliion!

      Lauren
    • f3l
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
        server side stuff, not javascript
        check php
        www.php.net

        On 9/29/05, Lauren R. Pacini <lrpacini@...> wrote:
        > I am looking for script to permit selected users to edit certain
        > pages
        > through their browser (IE).
        >
        > This is a school setting and I want to permit teachers to log in
        > through their browser and to be redirected to their homework page so
        > that they can post their own assignments. I know I have seen such a
        > script being offered, but I have no idea where! Can anyone help me???
        >
        > Thanks a milliion!
        >
        > Lauren

        //f3l
        http://www.geocities.com/kyoosho/
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
          Perhaps what you want to do is to set up a Wiki for them.

          http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki

          Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:16:51 -0000
          From: "Lauren R. Pacini" <lrpacini@...>
          Subject: Looking for browser-based editing script

          --
          This message has not been scanned for viruses.

          Since I do not use a Microsoft operating
          system or software, and use only plaintext
          for email, there is little need for me to do so.