Re: [JavaScript] Calling a function with values using a dynamic reference? - More Information.

  • Mystri Originals
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2005
      Allow me to just say DOH! Sheesh how could I miss that when I've had to work it into the very write statement that calls the function!? I guess that proves everyone was right, apparently brain power does go down after the big 3 0.

      Thank you so much for your extensive help,
      Kara Voltz

      www.MystriOriginals.com -- Affordable custom web design services for unique individuals.
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hmmf !!!!! I'm considerably past the big 5 0. I'm insulted now. :-) :-)

        Glad to be of help.

        Dave S geriatric