Changing Scrollbar Color of Select/List/Combo

  • Banwari Lal Sharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hello there,

      I am to use a select/list on a web page and the client needs the
      appearance of it not the way it is. Though I have changed the
      back-color and color of options, he still wants the scrollbar's
      color, the triangle etc (hopefully u all are understanding what I mean
      to say) to be changed.

      I have tried almost everything, but unable to find the way. While
      changing window / textarea's scrollbar color is that much easy.

      Please help me out. Thnx in advance.

      --
      Banwari Lal Sharma,
      Software Developer,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        Sorry, this is determined by the user's system settings; in Mozilla and
        FireFox, this can be overridden by the user's current theme, but not by
        a website.

        Changing window scrollbar colours on demand is MSIE-only, BTW, and
        likely to stay that way. I wouldn't waste my time with it.