how i can connect to DB in Java Script

  • romeo4everuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      can i connect by Java Script to my DB & show on dropdown menu on form
      as i want after in the 1st dropdown menu when i click on anything in
      it , its get me the stuff under that one selected but show it in
      another drop down menu can i do that by DB as i saved in it all

      i have five drop down menu i want when i select anythin from the 1st
      drop down menu its show the stuff under tht in the 2nd drop down menu

      but i need make the word between it space i not want make the
      underscore i dont know how to do that

      i want make array the name of it [fine arts ] not [fine_arts]
      i can't handle it & i don't know if there is solve for that or not

      iam still trying& trying but nothin fixed with me till now please help