13891Re: [JavaScript] protecting my web site

  • f3l
    Jul 5, 2006
      On 7/5/06, Jonas Raoni <jonasraoni@...> wrote:

      > On 7/5/06, maartenvanthiel <m.v.thiel@... <m.v.thiel%40planet.nl>>
      > wrote:
      > > I think disabling right click is a bad thing. There are more things in
      > > the right click menu.
      >
      > The browser should not be controled by the programmer, that's a
      > "desktop programming" mind which doesn't work well on the web
      > environment. Despite that, everything that is on the web is acessible,

      I don't even need a browser to grab the contents I want.

      yeah, like, we dont wanna leave out the (small, very small) percentage of
      users that enter our website, using telnet-to-port-80 (or lynx, links,
      elinks, whatever)

      --

      --
      //f3l
      there seems to be quite a debate, on wether linux is a toaster, or a unix