13887Re: [JavaScript] protecting my web site

  • maartenvanthiel
    Jul 5, 2006
      I think disabling right click is a bad thing. There are more things in
      the right click menu.

      Apart from that, disabled right click can be disabled itself by
      clicking left + right and then releasing left.

      Maarten

      --- In JavaScript_Official@yahoogroups.com, sundara Moorthy
      <sundar11love@...> wrote:

      > hi srinath,
      >
      > Here i attach this code for prtect right click on
      your site i think this help to u just test this and use ok.bye

      > i want to ask another quest r u tamil person? b's i m
      also tamil person .i ask this for just for friendship ok.don't take
      mistaken.

      > If any doubt u ask, i will try to clear that.

      with regards,

      sundar
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic