13875Re: [JavaScript] protecting my web site

  • sundara Moorthy
    Jul 2, 2006
      hi srinath,

      Here i attach this code for prtect right click on your site i think this help to u just test this and use ok.bye

      i want to ask another quest r u tamil person? b's i m also tamil person .i ask this for just for friendship ok.don't take mistaken.

      If any doubt u ask, i will try to clear that.

      with regards,
      sundar

      srinath ramamoorthy <web_hosting87@...> wrote:
      hi
      im in the process of developing a web site
      but i dont want anyone else to save the site.
      or even use up the images i put up on the site.
      i just want to disable the right click command as well as i dont want anyone to save my site into thier pcs.
      does anyone in the group know how to get this done.??
      help me out
      sri

      ----------

      <!--
      ----------------
      EXAMPLE
      ----------------
      This Example gives you a clear cut idea of the sequence of tags in html page

      <head>
      place the script here
      </head>
      -->

      <head>

      <!-- Script begins next line -->

      <script language="javascript">
      //*******************************
      //*Disable Right Click on a browser
      //*Made available by http://www.anandsoft.com
      //*Written by Ravi Shankar Bhatia
      //*The above information may not be removed ..For help please email: info@...
      //********************************/
      PopUpURL = "The right click options are disabled for this window";

      isIE=document.all;
      isNN=!document.all&&document.getElementById;
      isN4=document.layers;

      if (isIE||isNN)
      {
      document.oncontextmenu=checkV;
      }
      else
      {
      document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN || Event.MOUSEUP);
      document.onmousedown=checkV;
      }

      function checkV(e)
      {
      if (isN4)
      {
      if (e.which==2||e.which==3)
      {
      dPUW=alert(PopUpURL);
      return false;
      else
      {
      dPUW=alert(PopUpURL);
      return false;

      <!-- End of Script -->

      </head>
      <center>
      <b>
      This is an example for disabling right click.<br>Right click on this page to test it
      </b>
      </center>