13869Re: [JavaScript] protecting my web site

  • Tom Stillman
    Jul 1, 2006
      ...and we're not intellectual property lawyers. There
      are some circles in the computer world that would find
      this idea highly offensive.

      I hope the original poster is using a full-paid
      version of Windows and not any freeware like UNIX or
      Linux.

      Tom Stillman

      --- Karthikeyan Vaithilingam <seenukarthi@...>
      wrote:

      > Place oncontextmenu = return false in body this will
      > disable the right click
      > menu
      >
      > On 7/1/06, srinath ramamoorthy
      > <web_hosting87@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > hi
      > > im in the process of developing a web site
      > > but i dont want anyone else to save the site.
      > > or even use up the images i put up on the site.
      > > i just want to disable the right click command as
      > well as i dont want
      > > anyone to save my site into thier pcs.
      > > does anyone in the group know how to get this
      > done.??
      > > help me out
      > > sri

      > removed]