Sun Certification Exam Voucher

  • u98134
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007
      Hello,

      I have a Sun exam voucher which can be used to give any Sun
      Certification
      exam starting with 310-***, I purchased that voucher last year and it
      is
      going to expire on 30th Nov 2007.

      I purchased it for 7200 Rs, but now I am ready to sell it for 5000
      Rs. If
      anybody is interested then please contact me.

      This voucher is very much transferable, this voucher can be used to
      give Sun exam any where in the world.

      I am currently located in Bangalore.

      Thanks,
      Sandeep