Re: Developing a History of Indian civilization

  • nrao
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      For some reason I cannot reply to post (#7709 - it reads cannot retrieve post 7709), hence this reference:

      Q: Can you present this so called evidence to ASI and have them agree?

      Ans: ASI is the one that conducts lot of these excavations or provides permission to outsiders to do it. Now you are asking me provide this evidence to ASI about their own excavations to them.

      aisa kyon.

      I also checked Dr. Upinder Singh's book and she lists over 500 PGW or related sites between Ganga and Sutlej. Maybe she is making things up. I would tend to believe her but you think that all these historians are making them up.