Happy New Year

  • ravichaudhary2000
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1 7:40 AM
      Best wishes to everyone

      Ravi Chaudhary
    • ravichaudhary2000
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1 6:58 AM
        A very Happy New Year to all

        Ravi Chaudhary
      • Sagar Malik
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1 5:08 PM
          Thanks Sir and same to you,

          Wishing everyone else in group too a very happy new year.

          Regards

          Sagar Malik

          Gurgaon , India

          On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 8:28 PM, ravichaudhary2000 <ravichaudhary2000@...> wrote:

          A very Happy New Year to all

          Ravi Chaudhary

        • Ajay Verma
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 2 12:36 AM
            Happy new year to you too

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 2 2:24 AM
              Wish everyone in group a very happy new year

              #:-S whew!

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 2 11:32 AM
                Happy New Year to all!!!

                Just found out that I am possibly in the subgroup genotype R1a1a1g1b,  of R1a1.

                It indicates  western Slavic / Central European origin.

                Strong indication of possible Scythian ancestry!

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 2 12:22 PM
                  Happy New year to all Jatts in the world
                  Sibghat from Gujranwala, Pakistan

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 3 5:21 PM
                    SAME TO U SAGAR MALIK AND RAVI CHAUDHARY

                    yours ever loving
                    parmjit singh

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 3 5:23 PM
                      SAME TO U ALSO,MAY THE ALMIGHTY BRING UNITY IN THE JAT FAMILY

                      yours ever loving
                      parmjit singh

                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 31, 2012
                        A very happy new year to all

                        Ravi Chaudhary
                      • ranjitjat@talk21.com
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 31, 2012
                          Happy New year 2013 to  all the group

                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 31, 2012
                            happy new year badshao

                            With Regards

                            Shafiq ur-Rahman Khan

                            (+91) 9990452079  (Drop a message before call)

                            http://www.empowerpeople.org.in/

                            Skype - srkhandelhi  Twitter - ShafiqRkhan

                            On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:27 PM, ravichaudhary2000 <ravichaudhary2000@...> wrote:

                            A very happy new year to all

                            Ravi Chaudhary

                          • Ajay Verma
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 31, 2012
                              Thanks and same to you

                              Ajay Choudhary

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 1 4:34 AM
                                Happy new year to all , may this year bring happiness and prosperity to you and everyone ..

                                Sent from my iPad

                                On 1 Jan, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Ajay Verma <akverma1973@...> wrote:

                                Thanks and same to you

                                Ajay Choudhary

                                  The genetic test was not reliable it seems.