150th anniv. of freedom struggle

  • drvivekarya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      dear friends

      today is great day for all of us . taday is 150 anniv. of 1857
      freedom struggle.

      we should not forget the great struggle done by our ancestors
      against britishers.

      the true message to all us is that if there is unity there is
      strength.

      we lost 1857 struggle as our own brothers fought between themselves.

      if britishers could not have managed to get indian forces at that
      time we would have thrown them out.

      in present scenario same picture is being repeated again and again.

      we are fighting between ourselves and our enemies from all around
      are destroying our country.

      so today take a pledge
      WE WILL UNITE AND MAKE OUR COUNTRY PROSPEROUS

      many of us does not knows about 1857 struggle i will advice them to
      read book on 1857- first indian struggle by vir savarkar.

      book available at ajayarya@...

      DR. ARYA