Re: [JatHistory] Any future Jat leader to become a part of History ?

  • sudhir kumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Bhai Ajay Singhji

      Sahi kahyo so. Main tte bhai is batt nne jhooth manya karta ukk Romma bhi Jatt howe the ke, ukk Sindh me bhi Jatt howe the kke (where they draw blank now, absolute zero, except for a few districts). Or bhai distant history nne bhi chhodo, near past me Jat Punjab ke baniye ke gulam howe the. Bhai ek baat tte kati clear sse ukk Jattan nne koi gulam koni banata, koi unhen neeche nahin le jata. ye sirf Jat hi hai jo khud ko sub ka gulam banata hai.

      regards

      Ajay Singh <asingh71@...> wrote:
      Recently I observed that after Gen Malik(Khatri Punjabi) all Indian Army generals are or were Khatri's( Vij, Kapoor's etc.)..Why not a Jat can become a General ???

      Here is my observation. Delhi is surrounded by Jats in 300 Km radius and even with new economy and few small level Jat leaders(Like Ajit, Chautala, Mr. Ola, etc) we don't have a National level system to produce leaders or we don't have capabilities to compete with other communities.

      Even their Lands are being acquired by big business houses at a very reasonable prices and all the mony they are getting is being cornered by private banks. What will be a Jat identity after `5-20 years when all villages will be gone or convereted in cities.They will be living like the current villgers in Delhi.

      1. Not a great Jat scientist
      2. Not a great/ famous Jat doctor
      3. Not a great  Jat Businessman( except KP Singh of DLF)
      4. Not a single Jat Army general(Last 60 yrs of Independence)
      5. Not a single Jat Navy Cheif
      6. Not a single Jat Airforce Chief
      7. Not even a Delhi police commisioner
      8. Not even a National level leader few Chatraps who juts full fill their own agenda's
      9. Not even single Vice President or President
      10. How many Judges Jat community have ?
      11. Not even a great Lawyer

      I don't know what future history we will create.It will be again secluded one or Army sipahi or Subedar dying for country for mere Rs 1200 with an unkown identity or Police Thula of Delhi or DTC driver conductor. We need to have a system to change or better future, increase our capabilties. We don't have any system to produce leaders, some organisation is needed for national level. Quality EDUCATION is a must and BUSINESS will be a future thing.

      Other hindu communities have some leaders who were defeated but still have a name in history books like Rana Sanga, Rana Pratap, Prithviiraj Chauhan etc.(One pandit called them " Haroon Huy Ki Dastan -- Hindustan).Even Mr Vajpayye was a Mukhbir of Britishers and he was one of the greatest PM's. Winners were always sidelined.

      All these hindu communities always and will keep on joining hands with foriegn powers to remain in power and retain wealth either by relegion name or caste name etc.They have been doing it for centuries and they will do again. Why we have to be on the other side of the fence like Jats in Rajasthan suffered and still not allowed to have a Jat CM.

      Freinds create wealth, try to be rich, learn the way new world is changing and don't be backward.

      Jat, Gujjars Ahirs just keep fighting among themselves.

      THINK and ACT.

      Got a little couch potato?

    • sudhir kumar
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2007
        manne bhi kuchh isha hi lage sse bhai. Jat ne samjhana parmeshwar ne manane tte bhi badda sse.

        ibb bhai dekh le ek taraf tte Col Bainsla sse aur ekk taraf Jattan ke Col. ssen!

        aa Jatt, apne hi chhote gaon ke bhaiyan nne misguide karan lagg rye ssen bhai. Bajaye is ke, ke unne kuchh benefit dyo, aa unne bhit me sir fodne ki salah denn laag rhye ssen.