Great JAT freedom fighter

  • Sam Raj
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2007
      Hi Friends
      Please read about the great JAT freedom fighter from Village Bijraul from Distt Bagpat.

      Thanks
      Sanjeev

      ranjitjat@... wrote:
       Dear Narender & All
       We all have to accept that Human race has common root.
       All Indian people have common roots, prove by DNA.
        Jats, Gujars , Ahir- Yadavs have common root.
        Keep  The Rajput seprate after ABU  FIRE.
        When Jats- Yadavs- & Gujars claiming that Shri Kirshna.
       Haldhar Balram. Nand Baba were our ancesters/ forefathers.
        When every one claiming Yashodharma, Guptas,
       Dharan. Harasvardhan were from our stock.
        So  they all are same people called- Jat- Gujar- Ahir- Yadav
      in different time and different places after passing of time.
        Lost brothers in Khum Mela IN CHANGING. WORLD
       If some one not agree with common roots theory.
        Than find their own root and prove it with some historical
       proof, evidence.
       Nam ky chakar, spelling  katne, sufex jodane ko History nahi kahte.
         If you ask a coomon person- about Jat- Gujar- Yadav- Rajput.
       He/she will say They are all farmers.Tribe of India.
       HALI- PALI- GAWALA- DUDHIYA, GOP ETC
       GOP= GAWALA   MILK SELLER
       GOPI= GOP KI BETI= DAUGHTER OF GOP- GAWALA
       GUJRI- GOPI- JATNI- KUDI- DHE- BETI- KANWAR-  KAUR
       BAI- NIHALDHE- NIHAL KI BETI
       DAUGHTER OF RAJA NIHAL
       RAWALDHI- DAUGHTER OF RAJA RAWAL
        DAROPADI- DAUGHTER OF RAJA DAROPAD
        DUDIPUTRA= SON OF DUDI
       DUDI POTA= GRANDSON OF DUDI
       MILK SELLER= GAWALA= DUDI=  DUDHWAL
       IS VERY COMMON  AND OLD NAME FOUND UNIVERSAL

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2007
        Sanjeev,

        if you have time could you do a quick translation

        Ravi Chaudhary

        http://www.jagran.com/news/citynews.aspx?id=3343438&stateid=1&cityid=59

        > Thanks
        > Sanjeev

      • Laxman Burdak
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2007
          This is good article. Raviji, But Yahoo does not support Devanagari
          script. It is a big drawback on this site. can something be done about
          it. I have posted this article on Jatland wiki to save in future. You
          may see it here

          http://www.jatland.com/home/Baba_Shahmal_Jat

          Regards,
          Laxman Burdak