jat SHO [C.I.] is the best in the world. plzz congrate him

  • ramkumar singh
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 10 2:32 AM
      BREAKING NEWS
      in jaipur, rajasthan shipra path police thana has been
      declared the best police staion of world. IN-charge
      sunil poonia is the man who made possible this honor
      to india as well as our community.
      i know sunil poonia very well. he is the among honest
      officers in our community. he dedicated himself to
      serve as police officer. if u people give him
      congratulations. he will feel proud to be a jat and
      honest man.
      recenly or last week sunil ji was in netherlands to
      recieve this award. now he is back to india. award has
      been given by a internation institution connected with
      UNO.
      thanks a lot
      sunil poonia s cell no. 91-9414664967

      Need Mail bonding?
    • ranjitjat@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 10 4:30 AM
         Many congratulations to Sunil Poonia.
          We are proud of him.
          Ramkumar ji thank you for the news.
          I read it on the net but because this was good deed so no mention  of Sunil is a Jat.
          But if that is bad news. on every page of  Indian media.
         Head line  Jats done it again.
          That  is the one good reason we  faunded.
          INTERNATIONAL JAT JOURNALIST & WRITER ASSOCIATION.
          Dharmpal Dudee

        in jaipur, rajasthan shipra path police thana has been
        declared the best police staion of world. IN-charge
        sunil poonia is the man who made possible this honor
        to india as well as our community.
        i know sunil poonia very well. he is the among honest
        officers in our community. he dedicated himself to
        serve as police officer. if u people give him
        congratulations. he will feel proud to be a jat and
        honest man.
        recenly or last week sunil ji was in netherlands to
        recieve this award. now he is back to india. award has
        been given by a internation institution connected with
        UNO.
        thanks a lot
        sunil poonia s cell no. 91-9414664967

        Need Mail bonding?

        All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.
      • parveen ahlawat
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 10 7:21 PM
          hi.. hay suniil .. nice to know this fact... very well done.. keep it up.... so that we can sayi am jattttttttttttttttttt... again congrates on ur hard work.....bye take acre

          ramkumar singh <indiark@...> wrote:
          BREAKING NEWS
          in jaipur, rajasthan shipra path police thana has been
          declared the best police staion of world. IN-charge
          sunil poonia is the man who made possible this honor
          to india as well as our community.
          i know sunil poonia very well. he is the among honest
          officers in our community. he dedicated himself to
          serve as police officer. if u people give him
          congratulations. he will feel proud to be a jat and
          honest man.
          recenly or last week sunil ji was in netherlands to
          recieve this award. now he is back to india. award has
          been given by a internation institution connected with
          UNO.
          thanks a lot
          sunil poonia s cell no. 91-9414664967

          Need Mail bonding?

          Be a PS3 game guru.

        • Ajay Nehra

            in jaipur, rajasthan shipra path police thana has been
            declared the best police staion of world. IN-charge
            sunil poonia is the man who made possible this honor
            to india as well as our community.
            i know sunil poonia very well. he is the among honest
            officers in our community. he dedicated himself to
            serve as police officer. if u people give him
            congratulations. he will feel proud to be a jat and
            honest man.
            recenly or last week sunil ji was in netherlands to
            recieve this award. now he is back to india. award has
            been given by a internation institution connected with
            UNO.
            thanks a lot
            sunil poonia s cell no. 91-9414664967

            Need Mail bonding?

            All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

            always stay connected to friends.