Re: [JatHistory] Vedic Harppan by Koenard Elst

  • sudhir kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Kharav saahb hosh me aao.

      kharbnarender <kharbnarender@...> wrote:
      Dear all

      Have you gone through the vedic Harappan text of this site .Is He not
      contradcting and seems confused on his own hypothesis..

      Kalyanraman says..Happan culture was dravidian

      koenard Elst SAYS...It was of vedic sanskrit speakers..

      Hasan Dhani and Kharb....Says it was of central asians (North west
      India ,being a part of that central asia itself)

      Though I have not jointly put it on some journal or in some seminar
      with Hasan Dhani but I AM JUST ELOBRATING WHAT HE SAID EARLIER and
      further specific about the antiquity of those people vaguely named
      central asaians by him .I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT BY CENTRAL
      ASIAN HE MEANT JATS ONLY.

      Let me be clear dravidians have nothing to do with Indus valley and
      similar is the case for Sanskrit language .

      Let us discuss these and see which one seems most near to facts.