Re: [JatHistory] Re: Kings of Ancient India (part I)

  • JD Singhji
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      Great! Cheers
      JD Singh

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: adhin88 <adhin88@...>
      To: JatHistory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 4:43 PM
      Subject: [JatHistory] Re: Kings of Ancient India (part I)

      Hi JD. You're welcome.

      Tanmoy has given regnal dates, but not the geographical data. I
      haven't searched for the geographical data on internet, because I was
      already acquainted with these in the books I had bought. I will
      collect the bibligraphical data of some works for you.

      regards,

      ishwa

      --- In JatHistory@yahoogroups.com, "JD Singhji" <jais_99@h...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Ishwa.
      > Can I find estimates dates of their rule and geographical areas
      > of their nation on this website?
      >
      > Cheers
      > JD Singh

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • adhin88
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
        Sorry, JD, I was a bit busy. Here a two books with references of
        Aryan clans in the older period, also information of geographical
        distribution:

        S.G. Talageri: The Aryan Invasion Theory; a reappraisal
        1993, New Delhi. Aditya Prakashan

        P.L. Bhargava: India in the Vedic Age: a history of Aryan expansion
        in India.
        1956, Lucknow. Upper India Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.

        The Markandeya translation of F.E. Pargiter gives also geographical
        distribution of Indian tribes. (Referred to in my posts on Shakas and
        Scyths)

        regards,

        Ishwa