Re: About Tomars

  • kharbnarender
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Ashok

      Your points looks genuine.

      We know gujjar villages near delhi but we don't know about thirteen
      tomar gujjars villages near mahroli and another 20 near by .

      Can you give some information about tomar gujjar villages near
      mahroli.I think you are from ghitorni.Is that true?

      --- In JatHistory@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chaudhary"
      <ravichaudhary2000@...> wrote:

      > Ashok
      >

      > It is raw material
      >
      > Please treat it like that
      >
      > What is the topic of your PHd reseerch?
      >

      > Ravi
      >
      > --- In JatHistory@yahoogroups.com, ashok harsana <ashokharsana@>
      wrote:

      > > Hello Ravi,
      > >
      > > I read your article on Tomars of delhi. This is one of
      > > the selected articles ever written on Tomars.
      > >
      > > it is in detail But still its a bit confusing. In end
      > > you mentioned that some "Jats who joined Gujar
      > > stream".
      > >
      > > Dont you think Tomar Gurjars of delhi were originally
      > > gurjars and they joined the Jat stream later.
      > >
      > > There are 13 Gurjar Tomar villages near mehrauli. Near
      > > Anangpur (Faridbad) around 20 more villages of Gurjar
      > > Tomar are there. Even near the banks of Jamuna we find
      > > scattered Tomar Gurjar villages.
      > >
      > > That means there are total 40 Tomar Gujar villages in
      > > delhi and NCR.
      > >
      > > The Tomars of delhi were also related to a few
      > > contemporary Gurjar rulers.
      > >
      > > I hope you'll try to refine this article again.
      > >
      > > Regards
      > >
      > > Ashok Harsana

      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • ashok harsana
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 18, 2006
        Raum Raum Ji,

        Sorry Ravi bhai for using that word...I'll take care
        in future to not to fall down to that level....

        And Yesss Digvijay, I'll always stay a Pure
        Gujjar.......irrespective of anything i Do....

        Now See This :

        Solved answers for IAS exam 1990, were published in
        the Rojgar Samachar (Employment news) clearly stating
        that the earlier feudatory kings (Samants) of Gurjars,
        got freedom and were later called as rajputs
        irrespective of their original race.

        Do we need any more proof ???

        I am sure Digs will reject this also, As he is much
        more genius than the board which prepare IAS level
        examination questions.

        Everyone out here must know that son of kings who
        could not be given the status of a Rajkumar (The
        reason is well known) were called Rajputs. Rajput
        could never be used as the title of honour. Even A
        king from a petty state would never allow anyone to
        call him a rajputra. Rajputs were Raja-putras only.

        Regards

        Ashok Harsana

        http://mail.yahoo.com