Re: [JatHistory] Jats n Pakistani army

  • Mandeep Singh Bajwa
    Message 1 of 148 , Feb 28, 2005
      So lets hear about their status.It'll be an education.

      Mr Mann speaks for himself. I don't think we Jatt Sikhs have any Pakistani heritage at all. After all we were driven out of our homes in what is now Pakistan.

      Mandeep Bajwa
      Message 148 of 148 , May 11, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the JatHistory
        group.

        File : /Weight Scale used by Jats
        Uploaded by : uduhan <uduhan@...>
        Description : Weight Scale used by Jats in Old times.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        uduhan <uduhan@...>