Sarasvati, set of 7 books: Kalyanaraman

  • S.Kalyanaraman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Hi,

      I am happy to announce the publication of my 7 books, released on 27
      November 2003 at Panjim, Goa :
      http://www.hindunet.org/saraswati/sarasvati7books.htm

      The ancient history of Bharat, that is India, from 8500 years Before
      Present and the cultural continuum unravels, as an indigenous,
      autochthonous evolution on the banks of River Sarasvati.The speakers
      of mleccha parole (dialect of proto-indic) -- artisan guilds moving
      into the alloying phase from the chalcolithic --, invented an early
      writing system. Exhaustive details of the code of Sarasvati
      hieroglyphs, an analysis of mleccha language, avesta, vrata and soma
      in Rigveda are also presented, together with the scientific findings
      of ground-truth of Vedic River Sarasvati and of the rebirth of River
      Sarasvati, which is an impetus for setting up a National Water Grid.

      Dr. S. Kalyanaraman