new format

  • jenjscott@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2010
      well, as I started to say, Yuck, i don't like the new format. The old one would not have let me post a blank post, I don't think. Stupid square faces. I guess they're trying to look like facebook or something.
    • jenjscott
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        You all probably think I'm crazy. This morning, everything is back to the way it was. Oh well, guess that makes me the crazy chicken lady.