Re: AIDS in the world : Ramdev Nonsense.

  • Jagannath Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
      Dear Ravinderji,

      Swami Ramdev is not talking nonsense. He is saying what many microbiologists have been saying since 1985. AIDS is not linked to HIV. It is something else. It may not be a viral disease at all but be a constitutional disease which shows itself by way of low immunity after the body has been abused due to bad habits, drug use, malnourishment or kindred conditions.

      Incidentally a child who has taken all the vaccines will also test positive for AIDS. This is why AIDS tests are banned in infants. This shows how vaccines destroy the immune system. The HIV may be the SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus) which has jumped from green monkeys to humans due to the use of green monkey tissues and serum in the polio vaccine. But whether it has a role to play in AIDS is not yet clear.

      It is difficult to say if anybody has died of AIDS till now. People have died of tuberculosis, oppurtunistic diseases that step in when immunity becomes low, and from the ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) given to AIDS patients in the name of "cure". These drugs are so toxic and dangerous that nobody can possibly survive them. In Africa people stop midway and run away from the hospitals as they can sense their lives being snuffed out. Even the doctors and nurses are cautioned during handling the drugs which have the skull and bones danger mark on the packages and bottles.

      I have been blocked in some AIDS groups for sharing my views. But strangely nobody has carried out any arguement with me. They did not like the way I pointed out the flaws in the HIV=AIDS theory. This theory has brought in so much moolah for the AIDS industry that nobody is willing to acknowledge the truth.

      This is the way modern medicine functions. The main concern is money, the patient is nowhere in the picture. The scenario is similar in cancer where patients are given chemotherapy, radiation and genetically engineered drugs. People have survived cancer but very few have survived the "cure".

      Sad.

      Regards,
      Jagannath.

      "We have allowed (the drugs) industry to subvert the rules of science. We have watched quietly as governments and academics have colluded with industry to hide information critical to our patients. We have remained silent as our medical schools have churned out graduates who have no knowledge of the dilemmas and scandals of medicine. We have allowed many of our medical journals to become corrupted and timid," - Dr Aubrey Blumsohn

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Aroup Chatterjee
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
        HIV tests are NOT banned in infants. If vaccination caused HIV/AIDS there would be billions of HIV positive cases in the world.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
          Most AIDS in children are in Africa and they don't generally have a vaccination programme.

          Jagannath Chatterjee <jagchat01@...> wrote:
          Dear Ravinderji,

          Swami Ramdev is not talking nonsense. He is saying what many microbiologists have been saying since 1985. AIDS is not linked to HIV. It is something else. It may not be a viral disease at all but be a constitutional disease which shows itself by way of low immunity after the body has been abused due to bad habits, drug use,
        • jagchat01
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
            You please test the kids after they receive the full course of
            vaccines and find out. They are not officially banned but there are
            instructions not to test children.

            Tests have been conducted and children have been found to have very
            low CD4 counts after they have been vaccinated.

            It is time we looked beyond "scientific" explanations. The whole of
            science (or whatever it is) today is geared towards frightening
            people into believing in false paradigms. Nowhere is it more evident
            than in the field of medicine.

            And these people dare to call the holistic healers quacks.

            Jagannath.

            --- In India-Force@yahoogroups.com, Aroup Chatterjee

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2007
              You must be kidding. Africa is the most vaccinated continent in the
              world. All vaccine trials were also conducted there. Now of course
              vaccine trials are shifting to India.

              In Africa when the "vaccine trucks" arrive in the villages, the
              healthy children go and hide in the jungles while the
              parents "sacrifice" the unhealthy to the vaccines. The highest death
              rate of the Oral Polio Vaccine is in Africa.

              And it is the "cancer research" that was undertaken in Africa and the
              resultant trials in Africans and the gay population in America that
              led to what they call AIDS.

              God alone knows what they injected to cause such an immune destroying
              problem. Nobody is able to find out. The same green monkey serum is
              also used in the polio vaccines.

              What do you do for a living Mr Aroup Chatterjee? Rajinderji says I am
              an agent of Swami Ramdev. I should thank him for placing me in such a
              high pedestal. At least I am not an agent of the drugs, vaccine, AIDS
              or the mad genetic engineering lobby.

              I have no intention of siding by those who take money from people and
              kill and maim them in return. These people are worse than supari
              killers. The Noida children's killers are also "trained people" as
              per forensic doctors.

              Another feather in the cap of the "scientific community".

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
                Nawalkha,

                THERE IS NO EVIDENCE BASED STUDY BEHIND VACCINES. IT IS A TOTAL SHAM. PLEASE PROVIDE LONG TERM STATISTICS TO ME THAT VACCINATIONS HAVE CURBED EPIDEMICS. PLEASE PROVIDE LONG TERM STUDIES PROVING THAT VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.

                I HAVE STATISTICS AND GRAPHS TO PROVE THAT ALL EPIDEMICS WERE IN THEIR LAST STAGES WHEN VACCINES WERE INTRODUCED.  PLAGUE, SCARLET FEVER, SPANISH INFLUENZA WERE ERADICATED WITHOUT USE OF VACCINES. THE SMALL POX VACCINE WAS BANNED BECAUSE IT LED TO A SPIKE IN SMALL POX CASES AND CAUSED DEATHS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

                TODAY POLIO EXISTS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE OPV AND THE SALK INJECTIBLE VACCINES. THE LEADING MEDICAL JOURNAL "MEDCAPE" HAS CONCEDED THAT VACCINES ARE NOT ABLE TO CURB DISEASES.

                THE JOURNAL "LANCET" HAS DECLARED THAT 50% OF THE "SCIENTIFIC STUDIES" PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL ARE BASED ON FALSE DATA. IT HAS OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT HAS NO WAY TO JUDGE WHETHER ANY "SCIENTIFIC" STUDY IS TRUE OR FALSE. IS THIS THE "EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE" YOU ARE TOUTING?

                ARTICLES SUBMITTED BY LEADING INDIAN DOCTORS HAVE APPEARED IN THE JIMA, AND THE IP EXPRESSING DISCONTENT ON THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF VACCINES, SPECIALLY THE OPV, BCG, AND HEP-B. DON'T YOU READ THESE JOURNALS? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THEM?

                PLEASE NOTE CDC OF USA HAS ADMITTED THAT " NO VACCINE IS FULLY SAFE OR EFFECTIVE".

                PLEASE CHECK ALL RECORDS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT SUCH CRITICISM.

                YOU PEOPLE ARE STUDYING WHAT THE DRUG AND MEDICAL MAFIA ARE TEACHING YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE THE CURIOSITY TO KNOW THE REAL HISTORY OF MEDICINE.

                IF YOU WANT TO PROTEST, THEN PROTEST AGAINST THE MEDICAL MAFIA.

                STOP THE KILLING OF INNOCENT CHILDREN IN THE NAME OF VACCINATION.

                AND YOU PEOPLE TALK OF ETHICS !!!

                YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HEAL PEOPLE, NOT KILL THEM.

                FIRST PUT YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER.

                JAGANNATH CHATTERJEE,
                HEALTH & HUMAN RIGHTS ACIVIST.
                MANITHAM.

                pannalal_nawalkha <pannalal_nawalkha@...> wrote:
                IN BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES ALL RESEARCH DONE IS BASED ON EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCES,FIRST IN ANIMALS AND THEN IN MAN. MORALITY AND COMPLIANCE OF ETHICS IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES INCLUDING U.K.,WHO RULED US,IN THE FIELDS UNRELATED TO POLITICS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HIGH AND FIRM. EVEN FOOD ADULTERATIONS, A PRACTICE STILL RAMPHANT IN MANY DEVELOPING AND UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRIES,IS TOTALLY NOT PERMISSIBLE AND NONEXISTING. VACCINATION A BOON DISCOVERY IS TOTALLY BASED ON EVIDENC BASED FULL PROOF METHODS. YOU HAVE RIGHT TO SPEAK AGAINST VACCINATION ,BUT IT SHOULD BE FULLY SUBSTANTIATED BY BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BASED EVIDENCE. YOU/OR ANYONE,INCLUDING POPULAR YOGA GURU RAMDEV ARE ADVISED TO CONTRADICT ANY ESTABLISHED WORK OF MEDICAL SCIENCES  ONLY THROUGH ESTABLISHED RESEARCH BASED EVIDENCES,NOT OTHERWISE. WE MUST SALUTE DISCOVERERS OF VARIOUS VACCINES/ANTIBIOTICS THAT WE ,PEOPLE OF WORLD ARE ENJOYING MUCH BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. MY HUMBLE SUBMISSION PLEASE STOP BIAS BASED CRITICISMS.     DR.P.L.NAWALKHA  JAIPUR