Re: [India-Force] Rent wife for Rs 8,000 a month

  • Panna Lal Nawalkha
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      WE ARE RECEDING FROM CIVILISED SOCIETY TO JUNGLE RAJ. THERE IS BIG VOID OF SANSKARS IN THE GROOMING OF OUR SOCIETY.ALL SERMONS  OF RELIGION,ALL JOTTINGS OF RELIGIOUS BOOKS HAVE FAILED IT IS MOST DISGUSTING NEWS, WE ARE ASHAMED OF IT JUDICARY ,IF WITHIN THEIR POWERS SHOULD  INITIATE PUNITIVE PROCEEDINS

      ask34amin@... wrote:

      It's when our government our people and our religions work as an honest team, there is peace and tranquility in the nation.  Unfortunately with the birth of modern India, evil penetrated within our government, people and religions.

      This has destabilized our nation and the world around us.  Greed, power, sex and abuse of every kind is the name of the game being played.

      Look at it this way please.  Here was a Mr. Patel in Gujarat, without a wife.  Being a rich farmer he hired a dalal for Rs. 75,000.00 to exploit the poor Adivasees.  They were offered Rs. 8,000.00 for a wife to be rented to him for a month.  Such a man could have easily fund a wife from within the community or from a distant community, other than the poor Adivasees.  Instead he chose evil to fulfill his desires by renting someone's wife.  The money lured the poor husband who has never seen this kind of money, to agree to agree to rent his wife to Mr. Patel.  This is nothing but a shameful act on Mr. Patel.

      Every one, including myself, needs to think of what will happen to us, when we reach God's Universal Supreme court?

      Arvind Amin
      ask34amin@...
      Phone & Fax: (512) 918-0831

      Mahatma Gandhiji                              Sardar Patel Team member of
                                                               Gandhiji's Freedom movement.

      Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here