RE: [India-Force] Couple swapping!Is it ethical

  • Raj Mehta
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005

      As per the newspaper article in HT, it was the women who were calling up seeking to swap husbands. Women use the word "wife swapping" to evoke public sympathy when something goes wrong and then blame the husband for having forced them into the act. Therefore, it would be better to change the name to "husband swapping."

      Similarly, may middle class young girls and married women take to prostitution on the side in order to fulfil their materialistic as well as sexual desires but if things go wrong, then they blame the man for it.

      In fact, many wives of bureaucrats force their husbands to start accepting bribes such that they can lead a lavish life for themselves with kitty parties, clubs, servants, drivers, maids, ayahs, lots of jewelry and clothes, private school for their children, nice house and cars, etc. When the husband gets caught accepting a bribe, these women then shed tears and blame the husband for having put them in such a situation.

      Many women of average education and looks wear a fake mask, paint their faces and make themselves look very accomplished just to trap a rich man or well educated professional into marriage. They know that as per the common Indian perception, only the married man can be held responsible for adultery and not the married woman, only the man can be blamed for being abusive and not the woman, only the man can be blamed for making the woman do things against her wishes. Consequently, it is very easy for women to stray and blame the man.

      Even it an average Indian marriage, when things go wrong because of all the manipulations by the wife (or her family), then the man (and his family) are ver easily made out to be the scapegoats because some well-intentioned but ill-conceived laws can be easily misused by dishonest women and their relatives.

      Although men and women born into a family share the same genes (of corruption), it is generally the young man who gets blamed for all the ills in society. If young women had the morality and were un-willing to use their body as a weapon against others or as a means to obtain success, then it would become obvious that very few men can actually force the women to do things against their wishes.

      Most women revel in the knowledge that society does not consider a crime by a young woman as a crime although it would punish the man for the same crime.

      Unless women are made to share blame and responsibility for all that is going wrong in society, nothing will change or improve

      From: "Rajendra K.Gupta" <rajendrabhai@...>
      To: India-Force@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [India-Force] Couple swapping!Is it ethical
      Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:50:50 -0000

      It is merely an issue of personal choice,frustrations and
      pychological abnormalities in society
    • Sujeet Sinha
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
        Dear members:
        I wonder if those couples have any children. What (family) value are they
        teaching to their kids? How irresponsible and morally low act? Perhaps media
        earns some publicity by running such stories, but there is underlying
        seriousness in such news. Especially, the news says that this happens mostly
        in educated and economically well to do family. Such news may bring wrong
        impressions about this class of people which is simply untrue.
        Perhaps we need to explain what real education is about and how an
        economically well off person who has earned his/her money by working hard
        can also be a person of high moral in all aspect of his/her life.

        Regards,
        Sujeet

        >From: "Rajendra K.Gupta" <rajendrabhai@...>
        >To: India-Force@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [India-Force] Couple swapping!Is it ethical
        >Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:50:50 -0000

      • Gope Lalwani
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006

          Government's vote bank policies are also responsible for this
          situation.

          Presently premarital and extra-marital sex has become common
          because of feminist's propaganda of women's empowerment and
          newly crafted women's protection laws.

          The feminists financed by National Commission for Women; have
          sold their souls. They maintain and justify, whatever they are
          teaching in the name of “liberation” and “empowerment” is women’s
          right.

          Tremendous moral decay and total loss of values brought about
          by distorted versions of feminism has given rise in prostitution in
          posh hotels, especially among young college going girls. Such trends
          are spreading among the middle class girls, who were presumed to be
          beyond the clutches of such vices. In fact today young girls and even
          house wives are increasingly joining such vice rackets.

          The cause of such acute moral degradation in today’s women
          lies squarely at the doors of feminists who have vociferously
          mooted rampant pre-marital sex, extra marital sex , adultery
          and sexually cheating ones husband in the name of creativity
          and empowerment of women.

          When such role models are being deliberately created for the
          modern women to follow , it is not at all surprising that the
          modern woman deems it nothing wrong in satisfying the sexual
          perversity and fantasies of strange and unknown men in exchange
          for money and she is made to feel that she is being terribly liberated.

          Feminists are teaching women that indulging in wild sexuality,
          having multiple pre and post marital sexual partners,having extra
          marital affairs,cheating on ones husband and joining call girl rackets
          constitute their road to creativity and empowerment.

          Feminists are also freely advising women to misuse specially crafted
          domestic violence laws actually introduced to protect the victims.
          Under these laws, who-ever is accused and named by a woman is
          guilty till they prove themselves innocent. The entire family of accused
          is being arrested without bail and jailed without Enquiry or Investigation.

          What is being propagated in the name of feminism and blindly
          accepted by women is sickening, vulgar, pathetic, insane and
          defies all prudence and logic.

          How could women do it to other women and claim themselves
           to be “liberators” of woman kind.

          Regards

          Raj Mehta <rajimehta@...> wrote:
          As per the newspaper article in HT,
        • Ramakrishna Chitrapu
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006

            Dear Gope,

            The Acute Moral Degradation is not just applicable to Woman. It is eqaully applicable to Man too.

            This degradation is not confined to any one sex or any age group.. See the events all over World.

            In the Olden days if any behaves in a odd way.. the Society used to condemn condmen him as " The fellow behaves like an Animal."

            Now we see that in the Society Rape by Minute/ Second is very Common. Living in Adultry is a naked truth , Wife Swapping is the catch word.

            Murder is by the minutes.Suicide , self destruction, is just a common incident. I think it is neither Feminsts or the male domination that is the responsible for all these things. I think the human mind is going back to its origins.. behaving like an animal. The humand brain has forgotten what all it learnt all the millions of years of its existence.

            I think a reasonable explanation for all these immoral acts , for the older generation like me, cannot be explained by us. We need to go deep into it, by Freud's or other Sex Psycholgists to analyse why the human race is behaving like this on the course to self destruction. We have to be afraid of this course of  Moral degradation and self destruction more than the dreaded AIDS.You have to treat the whole human race to ensure that this self destruction. You need a Vaccine like the one you have .. like the shots you give the new born.. against .. TB ,Polio etc etc.

            Best wishes

          • Rajvanshi
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006
              ok many of us are upset about the morals & ethics, and discourage the pre/ post merital etc. etc......
              wish to bring one small exmple.....
              One celebrity of standing and repute, a married man, with family, went in to a (post) relationship while at work (sexual harrassement at work ?? do we say that...)
              the relationship creates problem in the marriage.... negotiations... wife gave way and leaves... all discussed in the media with spice... never commented....
              the celebrity goes on un affected, after a while (when dust seems to have settled) marries his girlfriend (or woman friend).... media celebrates the news....
              marriage and reception get Larger than canvass attention and reports from media.... no one is complaining (except the affected wife and few more).....
              isn;t this sound funny... we criticise issues, but when it comes to BIG people (i mean celebritieeeees).... we stand, clap, keep standing,.....
              weldone we....
              rajvanshi neeraj

              Yahoo! Photos