File - Birthdays

  • India-Force@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dear member
      We have a birthday list folder in Database link of home page.If you have yahoo ID you can log into page and post your birthday so the forum and other mmeebrs can send you birthday wishes.
      Or otherwise send us your name and birthdate at :liberties_forum@...

      Same way you can post your photo and also photos of important events in your life in this photo folder.We shall display it on home page for some time.Or else you can send on above email address with your full name and location.

      Let us come closer.

      Ms Sheetal Mehta
      Coordinator-Member Relations
    • India-Force@yahoogroups.com