File - Members details

  • India-Force@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 1, 2005
      We request all the members of India-force to please send their electronic photo file and your Basic details like name, gender, age, education, location, contact nos and occupation,whatever it is.if not already done.

      These details may be sent to:

      liberties_forum@...

      The groups's email ID.

      The details are required for issuing membership certificate to those members who have completed 12 months membership of the forum and for entering data into India-Force main Membership register.

      We request all members who have yet not done this, to please act now and favor us with procedural formalities.

      Thank you

      Prof R K Gupta
      Hony.President
      India-Force