Re: [India-Force] Maoist-Naxalite Nexus & Dumb Silence of Indian Media

  • navinnath@iffco.nic.in
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Dear Vivek,

      I totally in line with you. The media, so called intellectual people of
      this country do have a single point target of defaming BJP. Maoist and
      Nexalites are 100 % Left Party Parivar.

      (Navin Nath)
    • Dr N Bhashyam
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        Media prides itself as champion of liberal thoughts
        which in our context is taken to mean vigorously
        pursuing a queer mixture of 'Marxism' and
        'Minortyism'. Any thing towards left is cordially
        welcome and majority community their
        leadres,programmes and other activites should be
        decried and branded as communal. The recent
        Sankracharya's case amply illustrates it.