File - Members details

  • India-Force@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 1, 2005
      We request all the members of India-force to please send their electronic photo file and your Basic details like name, gender, age, education, location, contact nos and occupation,whatever it is.if not already done.

      These details may be sent to:

      liberties_forum@...

      The groups's email ID.

      The details are required for issuing membership certificate to those members who have completed 12 months membership of the forum and for entering data into India-Force main Membership register.

      We request all members who have yet not done this, to please act now and favor us with procedural formalities.

      Thank you

      Prof R K Gupta
      Hony.President
      India-Force
    • Dr.B.K.Sharma
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 1, 2005
        Dear prof. Gupta,
        With best wishes for New year 2005. my personal details are as follows-

        I was born in Morena, famous for dacoits and Chambal ravines on 10th
        July 1949, name is Dr.B.K.Sharma. I belong to a poor family of primary
        class school teachers and completed my college studies receiving merit
        scholarships. I joined Army as a doctor and served there for three and
        half years with my patriotic feelings and was actively involved in 1971
        Indo-Pak war for liberation of Bangala Desh, but got disappointed with
        professional life in Army and hence left. Completed post graduation in
        Surgery and then Paediatric Surgery from KEM hospital, Bombay in 1980.
        Since then I have been overseas, though tried to return to India twice
        with the idea of permanent settlement. Being trusting in nature and
        honest, got cheated to the extent of bankruptcy both times and then
        ongoing system in medical line could not survive there and returned to
        U.K. for good. However my patriotic feelings or my feelings for indebt
        ness to our place and country gave birth to Gwalior Childrens Hospital
        Charity to help and provide for poor, disabled, destitute and
        underprivileged people esp. children, women and old for education and
        health care details on www.gwalior.hospital.care4free.net and carrying
        on with it since bringing it to this stage as my dream and goal of life.
        I work in UK as a doctor for my living and put 8 to 10 hours every day
        to bring up this work. I was married to Dr. Meena Sharma since 1975, who
        passed away recently on 24th Aug.04, have two children Juhi a young
        Doctor and Vivek budding Economist, both here with me in UK and support
        me fully for my work for poor and downtrodden in India. If any one wants
        to help us by volunteering or fund raising or publicity for this work,
        we will be very much obliged and I can be contacted by email, tel. or
        fax any time of the day or night. We are very short of dedicated and
        compassionate workers willing to work with responsibility and missionary
        zeal to help us in our on going work and its expansion. We will be
        delighted to have such people to help us in this endeavour and please
        ask them to contact me if you know any one. Thanks again. With best
        wishes for Christmas and festive season,
        BK
        Dr.B.K.Sharma,
        Gwalior Childrens Hospital Charity,
        14,Magdalene Road, Walsall,West Midlands. WS1 3TA(U.K.)
        Tel. +44(0)1922 629842 Fax. 01922 632942 Mobile.
        07729929982
        Email: gwalior.hospital@...
        Website: www.gwalior.hospital.care4free.net
        www.helpchildrenofindia.org
        To help and provide for poor, underprivileged, disabled and destitute
        esp.children and women of Gwalior and Chambal region one of the most
        deprived regions in India. All donations in UK, USA and India are
        exempted for tax as per rules of the country. Any help and donations,
        however small is much appreciated. You can donate on line now visiting
        our website and click on 'donate'.
      • Saro Freeman
        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 2, 2005
          Dear Dr Generous Sharma,

          I congratulate you on your splendid work you carry out for the poor children without losing the common touch. I know the problems as myself also help the orphanages in war stricken Tamil areas in Sri Lanka. It's frustrating at times but good work brings with it a sense of gratitude and satisfaction. May God give you the strength and resources to continue with this generous endevour.

          Kind regards,
          Sarojini Freeman

          "Dr.B.K.Sharma" <Gwalior.Hospital@...> wrote:

[...]

          All wealth belongs to the Divine;and those who hold it are merely its trustees-Sri Aurobindo

          Supreme Happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Dr.B.K.Sharma
          Message 4 of 28 , Jan 3, 2005

            Dear Sarojini ji,

            Many thanks for such encouraging words. With recent disaster in the region, we have diverted some of our limited resources to affected areas and hope to be able to help as much we can. So far we have provided there for transportation and relief supplies for two trucks. We have agreed to pay for masks and gloves as urgently needed there in present conditions. Our mobile hospital is on its way to Chennai with team and medicines and we will be willing to accept orphan children for total care in our Orphanage-Snehalaya. We shall continue with our concert efforts as much as possible within our limited means. We will be obliged for forwarding our following appeal to every one and help. Thanks again,

            BK

            PS

            One of our supporters in France asked us for sending a plane load of medicines, tents and medical supplies etc. with few volunteers. As you know Govt. of India is refusing to accept such aid. Moreover due to hassles and experiences incurred for sending medical equipment to our hospital in India, we have advised them that it should be diverted to another friendly country, not to India. If you think it is easy to send this plane load to Sri Lanka without bureaucratic hassles and corruption (the reasons for refusal by GOI for accepting any Intl. aid, they accept only cash donations, so that they can manipulate same to line their own pockets as they always do?), I could ask them to contact you if you could coordinate it. I hope that it is not given already. Thanks again,

            Wish you and your whole family a happy, prosperous and peaceful New Year

            BK (Dr.B.K.Sharma) for the patron, all trustees and advisory committee members,

            Gwalior Childrens Hospital, Gwalior Hospital and education charitable trust and Dr. Meena Sharma Memorial (MSM) Foundation.

            As you know we have been working to help and provide for poor, disabled and destitute in India through Gwalior Childrens Hospital charity, details on website www.helpchildrenofindia.org.  Another calamity has hit India. Hundreds of thousands are dead and many more made homeless, destitute and at risk of disease. Gwalior Childrens Hospital Charity and its volunteers have joined hands with local organisations there working in fields providing clean water, food, medicines with loving care in temporary shelters. We are sending our mobile hospital van “A real hospital on wheels” with medicines to provide medical care in affected areas. Our team including volunteers stand ready to provide the relief work as desperately needed. We will be ready to accept orphan children in our Orphanage-Snehalaya. We request you to help us to help them as much as you can in whatever way possible for following appeal.

             Please pass this information to all your friends, associates, colleagues and family members.  Thanks. With regards and best wishes,

            BK.

            ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Help us to help the victims of Earthquake and floods in India.

            Hundereds of thousands are dead and many more are homeless, destitute and at risk of disease.

            Gwalior Childrens Hospital Charity (Regd. Charity no. 1063694) is there.

            Help us to help them. Just 15p provides clean water and a meal and only £10 p.m. will provide for home, food, education and health care for an Orphan Child or £120 P.A. or £1000 once only, or equivalent in Dollars, Euros, Rupees or any convertible currency.

                          Please call us or write to us to donate or to volunteer your services and work with us.

                           Tel. 01922 629842        Fax. 01922 632942       or visit our website for details www.helpchildrenofindia.org  You can give on line now by clicking http://www.gwalior.hospital.care4free.net/donation.html  or send your cheques made to “Gwalior Childrens Hospital Charity” with following tear off slip to us-

          • India-Force@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 3, 2005

                  Respected Gupta Ji,

                  My Personnel Details are Following:

                  First Name

                  Middle Name

                  Last Name

                  Mr.

                  Prakash

                  Singh

                  Dhakad

                  Post:-

                  Electrical Engineer

                  Function Specification:

                  All Power Projects

                  Personnel Details:

                  Present Address:

                  Address:

                  Chauhan�s House,
                  20, Niti Khand II,
                  Indirapuram Gaziabad (U.P.)

                   Pin  - 201010

                  E- Mail ID:

                  1. prakashsingh782003@...                                   2. dhakadpsingh@...

                  Gender:

                  Male

                  Marital Status:

                  Single

                  Date of Birth:

                  10/04/1978

                  Age:

                  26 Years

                  Family Data:

                  Name

                  Profession

                  Father�s

                  Shri K. L. Dhakad

                  Farmer

                  Mother�s

                  Mrs. A. Devi Dhakad

                   House Wife

                  Educational Qualification:

                  Start with most recent Qualification

                  Institution/University

                  From

                  Major Subjects

                  Aggregate

                  Percentage

                  B.E.

                  Oriental Institute of Science & Technology Bhopal/Rajiv Gandhi Proudhyogiki Vishwavidhyalay Bhopal

                  (M. P.)

                  1999

                  2002

                  Electrical

                  Engineering

                  71.83%

                  D.E.E.

                  M.P. Technical Board

                  Bhopal

                  1997

                  1999

                  Electrical

                  Engineering

                  72.16%

                  Diploma in Computer

                  Dmax Computers

                  COMP-U-TECH

                  2000

                  2000

                  C & C++

                  Grade; A

                  Higher Secondary

                  D.A.V. H.S.S. Guna/ M.P. Board Bhopal

                  1996

                  1997

                  Mathematics

                  57%

                  High School

                  Govt. High School Ruthiyai

                   (Guna) / M.P. Board Bhopal

                  1994

                  1995

                • vivek raghuvanshi
                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 3, 2005

                    Respected Mr Gupta,

                    I am Deputy Director, International Technical Advisory Corps.

                    Education Qualification: MBA

                    Core Competence: Mitigating Risks for High Networth Individuals & organisations

                    Special Qualification: Low Intensity Conflict Analyst

                    Located in Noida (suburban Delhi) India

                    DOB 15 October 1965

                    Mobile: 91-9810825355

                    with warmest regards

                    Vivek Raghuvanshi

                    Vivek RAGHUVANSHI- Low Intensity Conflict Analyst
                    Member-International Technical Advisory Corps
                    Riflery: Paul Fruehan, Pennsylvania Game Commission, USA
                    Skiing: High Altitude Warfare School, Kashmir, India
                    Co-Author on a book on Islam to Mitigate Risks:
                    http://myasa.net/mystic/index.html

                    Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                  • Ramakrishna Chitrapu
                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 8, 2005

                      Dear Shri Guptaji,

                      I am sending herewith my personal details as desired,

                      Rgrds,

                      Ramakrishna

                      My Personnel Details are Following:

                      First Name

                      Middle Name

                      Last Name

                      Mr.

                      Ramakrishna

                      Chitrapu

                      Qualifications

                      M.Com, F I C W A

                      Function Specification:

                      Over 40 years of  Experience in Middle and Senior Management Levels and was on the Faculty of the University. Retired as Vice=President of a Company in Jakarta, Indonesia

                      Personnel Details:

                      Present Address:

                      Address:

                      Ramakrshna Chitrapu,

                      46-12-11, Rajahmundry 533 103

                      E- Mail ID:

                      1. rkchitrapu@...

                      2. rkchitrapu@...

                      Gender:

                      Male

                      Marital Status:

                      Married

                      Date of Birth:

                      13/10/35

                      Age:

                      69 Years

                      Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!
                    • India-Force@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 28 , Apr 3 7:05 AM

                             Dear Prof.Gupta,

                                                       By forming this group,I hope,you must have thought that at least Profs./scientists/directors will support the cause.But,I shall like to narrate a few incidents ,where the concerned persons even though could stop illegal selections,but promoted it by their presence as senior selection board member.Unexpected,but correct.

                            DG-CSIR was present in a selection for DG-NCCBM and a person acting as acting-DG  by manipulation,who does not deserve even to be called scientist ,as does not have qualification or creativity  even to be appointed as lecturer ,not to talk of director,but has been kept as acting DG ,not once but twice and further. Don’t you think it is shameful,if such persons are called national leaders.? Will any scientist like to give credit to India if such are the govt. advisors?

                          Regards,

                          Syal

                          About me:

                          I got my Ph.D degree from IIT,Delhi  in 1975 and professional training and experience in Japan ,USA and India.I have been working as scientific director/ earlier Manager for the development and evaluation of products in a spectrum of fields of applications.Quality evaluation and promotion has been my specialization,with the theme"Technology without quality is mere illusion". The coordination with clinics and production industries has been my success and the aims have always been creativity with business profits and human welfare.New products for building materials and AMOL-TOXOIDS for medicinal applications are under research studies .Application of Nanotechnology has a potential to introduce new products ,both for medical and building applications. In my recent approaches,I apply nanotechnology. In the construction industry,nanotechnology could potentially improve many construction materials,including structural steel,polymers and concretes. Concrete ,which contains the complicated ,nanoscale structures of cement and its hydrates,is an excellent candidate for nanotechnology manipulation and control.

                                 My association  proves to be an asset to  company for business.I am Indian national,permanent resident of Delhi, family members settled in CANADA as permanent residents. The recent research is available on our website:www.catcanind.com .

                          Regards,

                          India-Force@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                          We request all the members of India-force to please send their electronic photo file and your Basic details like name, gender, age, education, location, contact nos and occupation,whatever it is.if not already done.

                          These details may be sent to:

                          liberties_forum@...

                          The groups's email ID.

                          The details are required for issuing membership certificate to those members who have completed 12 months membership of the forum and for entering data into India-Force main Membership register.

                          We request all members who have yet not done this, to please act now and favor us with procedural formalities.

                          Thank you

                          Prof R K Gupta
                          Hony.President
                          India-Force

                          Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
                          anyone who cares about public education!
                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/FZTolB/TM

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        • Dr N Bhashyam
                          Message 12 of 28 , Apr 4 8:22 AM
                            I do not know whether this is the appropriate forum to
                            discuss the recruitment/promotion policies,procedures
                            and conduct of selection committees of of
                            public/private/autonomous agencies in the
                            country.Besides ,i feel the forum should restrict its
                            discussion at the macro level rather than getting
                            involved with individual cases to avoid being dubbed
                            as partisan. It is well known that the whole gamut of
                            the manpower acquisition,upgradation,maintenance and
                            retention etc is riddled with nepotism,favouritism and
                            host of other malpractices .The whole focus is to
                            serve and promote the vested interst of the powerful
                            few at the cost of others.In the process the sufferer
                            is the organisation .If India has to emerge as a
                            pwoerful nation then it is incumbent that this aspect
                            of our human resource management has to to be
                            effectively addressed at the pppropriate level.

                            Respected Moderater may very kindly advise.

                            Message 13 of 28 , May 1, 2005
                              We request all the members of India-force to please send their electronic photo file and your Basic details like name, gender, age, education, location, contact nos and occupation,whatever it is.if not already done.

                              These details may be sent to:

                              liberties_forum@...

                              The groups's email ID.

                              The details are required for issuing membership certificate to those members who have completed 12 months membership of the forum and for entering data into India-Force main Membership register.

                              We request all members who have yet not done this, to please act now and favor us with procedural formalities.

                              Thank you

                              Prof R K Gupta
                              Hony.President
                              India-Force
                            • Messers Mace India
                              Message 14 of 28 , May 2, 2005
                                Dear GROUP,

                                I have, many a times, submitted my name - etc
                                everytime a request of this nature is posted. However,
                                never have i ever recieved any membership certificate.
                                Nevertheless, I am furnishing the same again:
                                electronic photo file: file attached
                                name: R. N. Shukul
                                gender: Male
                                age: 42 years
                                education: Post graduate in Mass Communications
                                location: 3786, Netaji Subash Marg, New Delhi-2
                                contact nos: +91 98 182 11208
                                occupation: Director/Cameraman & Proffessor

                                Thank you
                                Prof R. N. Shukul

                                "All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword!"

                              • India-Force@yahoogroups.com