File - Birthdays

  • India-Force@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 1, 2004
      Dear member
      We have a birthday list folder in Database link of home page.If you have yahoo ID you can log into page and post your birthday so the forum and other mmeebrs can send you birthday wishes.
      Or otherwise send us your name and birthdate at :liberties_forum@...

      Same way you can post your photo and also photos of important event in your life in photo folder.we shall display it on home page for some time.Or else you can send on above email address with your full nme and location.

      Let us come closer.

      Ms Sheetal Mehta
      Coordinator-Member Relations
    • India-Force@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 1, 2005
                    Dear member
                    We have a birthday list folder in Database link of home page.If you have yahoo ID you can log into page and post your birthday so the forum and other mmeebrs can send you birthday wishes.
                    Or otherwise send us your name and birthdate at :liberties_forum@...

                    Same way you can post your photo and also photos of important events in your life in this photo folder.We shall display it on home page for some time.Or else you can send on above email address with your full name and location.