File - Member's details

  • Janshakti@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 112 , Jul 1 5:41 PM
      We request all the members of India-force to please send their electronic photo file and your Basic details like name, gender, age, education, location, contact Nos and occupation,If not already done.If you have sent already then please ignore the message.

      The details are required for issuing membership certificate to those members who have completed 24 months membership of the forum and for entering data into India-Force main Membership register.

      We request all members who have yet not done this, to please act now and favor us with procedural formalities.
    • Yogesh Saxena
      Message 112 of 112 , Jul 12 5:20 PM
        Yogesh Kumar Saxena Advocate Supreme Court based at Allahabad High court shall be obliged for services rendered by the end of journey as when you will be able to make it to the meeting on the concept of activities temperament forum of Solar system giving you a heads up on hypothetical question of what you have to say that I have been able to do it on the concept of activities temperament forum.