Happy Holi - Bura na mano Holi hai

  • Ravinder Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      Happy Holi - Bura na mano Holi hai

      March27, 2013

      This years Holi was Special – ABP News churned out Comic Parodies of our key political figures – all aspiring to be Prime Minister.

      This was half heartedly copied by other channels but was not half as good as ABP.

      Strangely ABP put on U Tube just three of three of the Comic Parodies – Natin Gadkari, LK Advani and Manmohan Singh but left out Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar, Arvind Kejriwal, Rahul Gandhi plus few cricket players.

      And you know why they didn’t upload 6-7 of the videos.

      Ravinder Singh

      Inventor & Consultant

      Progressindia008@...

      ABP News special Bura na mano Holi hai