Re: [Janshakti] Indian justicsystem is a big fraud

  • Rabinder Koul
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17 6:09 AM
      Absolutely true.
      Ravindra Koul
      अस्मद्रूपसमाविष्ठ: स्वात्मनात्मानिवारणे
      शिव: करोतु निजया नम: शक्त्या ततात्मने

      On Mar 16, 2013, at 12:43 AM, vasant sardesai <vasant_sardesai@...> wrote:

      I think you guys have not attedned courts much in crminal or civil cases and have seen chiriyagarh environment.The entire system is corrupt.The court clerks,the typists,the lawyers and pimpos moving there and even magistrates.There is no discipline and no interest of anhy one in justcie deleivery.Whole day money is changiung hands and lootmar is going on.Before even discussing magistraes give next date.they are least bothered if witness has come from 200 kms.There is zero accountability of polcioemen ,public attorneys and judges.Hence issue is not if law is inadequate.Issue is are we even enforcing old laws? Why the corrupt judges anmd politcians not revised penalties under IPC 10 tiems as these are 50 years old fine rates? FIne of rs 10,000 for rape and murder? Is noit it mockery and insult of victim? And this moeny goes to state not victim.Why the corrup politcians not changing fines? Why there is no time limit in cases? despite amendment of civil procedure ode for maximum 3 adjournments, years are passed even now with fresh dates given without even iota of action in case on fixed date.It is plain fraud and arrognace of judciary.The balckcoats are totally out of control.They fight like goonds, go ons trike evry month,charge hufge money in name of Kharcha,dont attand court on date and miguide clients.They even connive withy crminals .IT is time we realsie actaul rot.let us not make loose statments that alws are old? Where is action? Even if court gives judgment after eyars, apepal is definitely filed and then 10 years go.In High couyrts it may be 25 eyars.High courts are most corrupt set up in India.They promote crime and alwlessness in coutnry by helping convicts.Even civil decrees are not honored by babus,banks,ctizens.You keep looking at your decree order .That is all.Whole system is fraud and rotten.Courts have no duty at all.Most criems take place as crminals know there is 2% chance of them being convicted that too after 15 years.No money to be paid.Let us face it.Sahara group is not ! refunding ,money even after supreme court order.Start sending those to jails and confiscate therte all property if corut ordrsd are not obeyed and ecxuted by persons in 3 months periof.ARe we doing it?IT is easy to make intellectual comments without knowing gorund ralities.Just attend courts for 6 motnhs or simply hang aout there and watch.You wills ee it is biggest place of fraud in coutnry.

      moderator
      __________________
      Of course implementation is allso a problem. But the main problem is that many laws that we have have become redundunt in the course of time while we do not have laws to meet the new situations where old laws do not help to get justice;so overhauling of laws to keep pace with the time is a must.See a simplecase;a case filed to-day is decided during the period of grandsons.

      V.S.Sardesai

      From: India Force <janshakti2001@...>
      Subject: [Janshakti] Indian justicsystem is a big fraud
      To: janshakti@yahoogroups.com, branded_indian@yahoogroups.com, chandigarh@yahoogroups.com, teachers-guild@yahoogroups.com, managementalumni@yahoogroups.com, indianjustice@yahoogroups.com, jodhpur_guys_gals@yahoogroups.com, managing-today@yahoogroups.com, maitri@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 5 March, 2013, 5:58 PM

      1. In India fraud is done daily in Indian courts and government offices by filing false affidavits and by nautanki of suspending corrupt and  errant babus with no intention to finally punish them.98% cases nothing happens after suspension and all salary and parks are restored.Time has come that in a time frame of 6 months enquiry is completed in which a public  man should also be member and then final punishment is announced.All the data should Eb put on state portal so that people know who are suspended persons,how many time sababu or policeman was suspended and what was final outcome of offense.Sumedh Singh saini is a good officer and bravely faced khalistan time terrorism.But he should see to it that guilty policemen are dismissed form job and also criminally prosecuted.What was happening in camera was a shame on humanity and big talks about women rights.

      2. In Indian courts  and every where false affidavits even on stamp papers are given and benefit/relief taken by citizens,babus and criminals.NO one is bothered about this.Even if false affidavit is reported courts don't give any punishment.No punishment is given for giving false document sin judicial proceedings.Even Once I wrote to CJ of Punjab High court.he simply saw and filed my complaint.

      If affidavit is given to a citizen by other for some facts and same is found wrong.Nothing happens in India.hence property frauds and cheating is going on merrily.
      The connivance of law makers and judges is very clear.

      3.The bails are another fraud in the country. Bails are given as a matter of right.No one is bothered about victims and justice to him/her.The rapist or  eve teasers are given bail and then they go out and tease the same girl.Openly witnesses are  threatened or manipulated.In fact bails are given to give opportunity to criminals to go out and remove all evidence.History sheeters and habitual criminals keep moving  free and repeat crimes.many of them are netas.Raja bhaiya is one such example.

      4. The high courts are biggest accessory in promoting crimes in country.In variably they admit  appeals,give bail instantly and then sleep on files for decades.The criminals move freely doing crimes and even disposing property cheated by them.Finally they are acquired by high courts.People should understand this  clever system created in India to let criminals go off. All corrupt lawyers and seasoned criminals know all this and they fearlessly loot, cheat,grab lands, rape and rough up people.

      5.FIR writing is not compulsory in India even today. I cant understand why a person has to go to a local PS to give FIR.The FIR and criminal investigation should be at one place in the city in police HQ.SO monitoring can be done and strict vigilance can be kept. The specially trained investigators can be hired by police to augment work force.
      The Police stations should be sued for emergency help and keeping law and order..Why can a person file FIR any where in the city/State and on line?

      These simple reforms and corrections are required but no one is interested.Neither judges ,lawyers nor police officials.Of Course not politicians.

      We should undertand that Indian judiciary is not only badly managed but a big fraud with people.It is denila of constituional rights and wasting years and lacs of rupees of sufferers.

      No one obeys court orders anbd decrees.Banks,secretraies,politcians, banioys no one obeys decrees of courts.The decrees keep lying useless for years and years.In other words there is no effective justice,Courts have no responsibility to execute their decrees or get it done though polcie/collector.

      It is time Indian citizen revolt against this fraud going on and demand actual reforms not  the false reforms done by MM Singh ,another fraud expert and puppet of looters and baniyas.
      People like Kiran bedi,Anna,kejriwal and ramdeo isnetad of doing nnautanki ask for such deep and simple refroms to contain lawlessness and bring justice.Law of torts should be started in crminal law and huge penalties imposed on criminals to financially destroy them.It is shame that fine for rape is Rs 10,000 maximum.The vicitm of crime are no compensated. The only way to recue crimes is to make them very costly.The 60 year old fines are deliberately not changed by politicians and even judges ignore this farce.Are out judges like CJs and CJI blind to all this?What out law commission is doing? and out Attorney gnerals?
      Bhartiya Nagrik Adhikar Pravartan Manch
      'JANSHAKTI'

      HO Chandigarh AO Jodhpur
      India
      M-9413782645
      Justice*Equity*Development
      (Honey President:Prof R K Gupta)
      Come Join The Movement

    • vasant sardesai
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 17 7:46 AM
        That is what I am saying; You are very right; whole system requires overhauling with accountibilities and responsibilities fixed. And that is why everyone is opposed to Modiji.

        V.S.Sardesai

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18 12:25 AM
          What is your position now? have you got over with case and got relied.YOu cna contact us.Moderator
          ______
          I totally agree...I was in a divorce case for 6 yrs . I had to run from family court to hight court to supreme court but till date i havent received a single paise in alimony  not custody or even access of my 2 sons. every time my husband being a rich shot buys off the lawyer and even judges. he has done all frauds, faked my signatures, got a divorce in meerut in 3 months as exparte even though we had not even separated 1 yr, remarried within a month ..whereas u have to have a gap of 90 days. He didnt even give my streedhan And still the judges feel i am lying cheating and harrassing him for money....Mera Bharat Mahan

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 19 12:27 AM
            We are sorry to hear this.All the members of this forum express solidarity with you.Please let us know if qwe can be of nay help.WE advsie start a new life if you have not done already.THis forum is dedicated to womana nd child empoowerment.WE feel helpless at this time.
            moderator
            ____
            Thx for the concern...I appreciate it. But I have lost a lot of money ,time and health running around in circles due to the cases and have got nothing in return. My last case was dismissed in the bandra court on 15th jan 2013 again in his favour.So I have now left it to Divine justice.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 21 6:41 AM
              There is nothing any forum can do because the legal system is misused by all those with connections, money, or the support of pressure groups (politicians that help prop up the government, women's and goonda groups, etc.). Since the selection of judges is perhaps influenced by senior lawyer cum politicians (who see nothing wrong with lying) and some women lawyers are prepared to do what it takes to become a judge, it is obvious that morality is at an all time low.

              To: Janshakti@yahoogroups.com; branded_indian@yahoogroups.com; chandigarh@yahoogroups.com; teachers-guild@yahoogroups.com; managementalumni@yahoogroups.com; indianjustice@yahoogroups.com; jodhpur_guys_gals@yahoogroups.com; managing-today@yahoogroups.com; maitri@yahoogroups.com