File - Member's details

  • Janshakti@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 2, 2013
      We request all the members of India-force to please send their electronic photo file and your Basic details like name, gender, age, education, location, contact Nos and occupation,If not already done.If you have sent already then please ignore the message.

      The details are required for issuing membership certificate to those members who have completed 24 months membership of the forum and for entering data into India-Force main Membership register.

      We request all members who have yet not done this, to please act now and favor us with procedural formalities.
    • dhruvh
      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 1 8:27 PM
        Dear Sir,

        Greetings of the day.
        Seems it would be great if your good self make a list for the followings:
                                              1. Names list of members who already submitted the required docs.
                                              2. Names list of members who are yet to be submitted the required docs.

        ------

        with thanks & regards,

        Dr. K. R. DHAR
        President

        Web-Address:      www.dhruvh.org.in

        India Mob.:+91-9873343383, +91-9968697193.

        Bhutan Mob.: 00975-77120400.

        SKYPE Id: dhruvhsocial