This is really fascinating!

  • Dr.Y. C.Zala
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010

      Somebody sent me the attached PowerPoint and it is really fascinating!  It is going to bring you quite different perspective for your sense of existence!  We  realise that  all works are done by the forces (or Gunas) of Nature. Due to ignorance, people assume themselves to be the doer and suffer from karmic bondage. We all are just a divine instrument and should help each other.

      Dr.Y.C.Zala