Yet another threat for writing my blog

  • Neeraj Bhushan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Dear friends,

      I just received one of the many threats which are targeted at me for writing my online PTI Diary.

      I am reproducing the threat below which came to me in the form of comments on my blog here.

      For details, you can visit me on http://neerajbhushan.com/pti-diary/

      Thank you for your continued support.

      Regards.

      Neeraj Bhushan

      "Hello Neeraj,

      First of all I am sure that you will never publish this post in your much tom-tomed blog.

      While you keep on making allegations against PTI's decision makers, I wonder why they are not taking action against you. If my advise means something, then you are behind jail under section 67 of IT act. But on finding out, I gave an impression that none in PTI is bothered about you or rest of your handful people. If my memory does not fail me, you are a person who suffocated the office with politics and made every second colleague suspicious of other. If going by your "submissions", PTI should have gone long way the UNI went.

      Wake up, PTI is the fourth profit making news agency in world and will remain pride of the nation. So keep barking while the elephant makes his move.

      Have the guts to publish it, then you will have more such thought provoking ideas from me. If you dont, its your funeral not mine and will be a stamp on your sycophantic approach."