Re: Kargil, Bofors and BJP

  • nigamrc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      It is no secret that there was a secret deal as commission paid to the tune of 64 corores (650 corores in today's valuation). Ex director CBI, Mr Joginder says that there were ample evidences against OQ-the Italian friend of Italian lady Mrs Sonia.
      My learned friend has, conveniently, mixed the issue with the quality of the BOFORS and the folly of BJP, forgetting the role played by Mr Solanki and the relief given to OQ from time to time by allowing him to escape from India, defreezing his A/c and now removing his name from the list of wanted fugitives.
      It is true that public memory is short but not so short as the learned friend appears to think. The stinking character of those who allowed OQ to go scot free shall be forgotten by the nation, as it has of those who brought the misery by succumbing to the communal demand of Pakistan and later created Kashmir embraglio or brought shameful debacle in 62.
      I am thankful to God that the learned analyst did not attribute the invasions during meadiveal times, partition of India, invasion on Kashmir and the wars of 65, 71 to the atomic explosions of 1998.
      Ramesh