Last chance to resist GM food!! ACT NOW!!

  • Jagannath Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Dear Friends,

      The Threat of Genetically Modified Food is now nearly here!!

      But there is one way we can all respond to this!! Please use the website below to inform your resistance to Dr Anbumani Ramadoss, our Health Minister at;

      http://www.iamnolabrat.com/labrat.php

      You can read about the details of the dangers to human food and to YOU at:

      www.iamnolabrat.com

      The Indian Government (the Genetic Engineering Approval Committee) is on the verge of releasing the first genetically modified food crop for human consumption - Bt-Brinjal - which will be followed by all other vegetables, cereals and fruits.  This is probably the last chance to stop this happening in this country.  Following huge resistance, especially in Europe and many other countries, the big seed companies are now eying India for their experiments.

      PLEASE RESPOND!

      You can forward this to as many of your colleagues as possible and request them to respond.  Lets all come together for once on this, to protect our food for now and future.

      With warm regards, and anticipating positive response from your side, we remain,

      LIVING FARMS TEAM,

      1181/2146, Ratnakar Bag – 2,
      Tankapani Road ,
      Bhubaneswar - 751018.

      Ph: 0674-2430176

      livingfarms@...

      NB: Please feel free to contact us for details. Kindly inform us at livingfarms@... when you sign the petition to enable us to keep track.

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here.