Re: [bharatmaata] How about a SEZ for Dhumakot Sangliya Experiment???

  • ram prasad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear Rayalaji,

      There are several SEZ initiatives in India. But the
      focus on Dhumakot Sangliya Experiment is on the
      concept of technological nurseries. This focus is
      related to the investment on scientific research in
      rural areas. We claim that Chinese took the idea and
      implemented it by taking a series of steps. They
      already had the knowledge of cooperatives or collected
      farms. This experience was utilised by providing
      research and developmental funding through the spark
      programme. SEZs came much later through another
      programme which is known as the Torch programme. Why
      should we start experimenting once again? Why should
      not Khanduriji make use of his own experience as an MP
      and build on the experience his government got under
      the rule of Tiwariji? We have requested him to get
      the lens project included in the state plan as
      suggested by Tiwariji.

      What is research and development? It is a method of
      knowing the know-hows and do-hows. The successes
      elsewhere make us aware of know-hows. Conversion of
      know hows into do-hows needs research and development.
      The first failure should not discourage us. We have
      to try again and again. We should not repeat the same
      mistakes over and over again. Katyalji says Gandhiji
      was wrong. Let us accept. But mere blaming him will
      not do. He was fighting imperialism which had
      relationship with industrialism. Lenin was not a
      Mahatma. He blamed imperialism as the highest form of
      capitalism. We now know that what Lenin thought he
      was doing good for his people, turned out to be state
      capitalism. Chinese did some thing to correct
      mitakes. Success was there. But this was not
      ultimate. Things are changing. Let focus on things
      as they are today and work for future.

      Ram Prasad

      --- Madhu Rayala <madhurayala@...> wrote:

      http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Indias_first_cooperative_SEZ_approved/articleshow/2747150.cms