      From: Rabinder Koul <ravindrakkoul@...>
      To: Janshakti@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Rabinder Koul <RavindraKKoul@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, 22 January 2014 4:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [Janshakti] Re: [media_monitor5] When Kashmiri Pandits fled Islamic terror -- Kanchan Gupta, Jan. 19, 2005

      Devinder shines in lopsided use go rational. On rumors about RSS he pontificates them,  about instead of starting riot sin Muzaffarnagar etc, they should go to Kashmir.
      On the other hand, since he admits the Kashmiri Hindus were driven out, I wonder who does he think they were driven out by. It os very well know to us, I being one of those Kashmiris, that it was certainly lead by Muslims. But he does not pontificates them, about who he should be certain that Muslims there created genocide, instead he relies on his rumors to beat RSS Hindus. Such deep self loathing and self mistrust and guilt, I wonder how he must be crawling, when white man tells him to walk. He must be a specter to watch in Hindu Bashing.

      Ravindra Koul
      अस्मद्रूपसमाविष्ठ: स्वात्मनात्मानिवारणे
      शिव: करोतु निजया नम: शक्त्या ततात्मने

      I feel obliged to repeat the advice I gave some years ago that instead of starting  Gujarat or Muzzafanagar type of riots, our valiant Hindu friends from the RSS should go to J&K and make sure that not only that the Kashmiri Pundits are settled back into their homes but also well accepted and also protected by the local population and also obtain a guarantee that the Kashmiri people would look after them and save them from any attacks from the militant across the border from POK and the RSS cadres should not leave he state unless and until the mission is accomplished. This would be in my view an act of bravery and nationalism. To start riots and kill a few Muslims in the Hindu majority area, is in my view an act of cowardice.  Devinder