23696Lalu.. Chakki Pissau

  • Ramakrishna Chitrapu
    Sep 30, 2013
      Indian Judiciary,  I always said.. delay.. too long..but truth prevails. I am waiting for th all the others involved in the scams
      to lodge themselves in the zails in the nook dn corner of the country,,, enough of people to revive the cottage industries, Papads and the like,, Agarbathis etc... also the a separate cricker league for them.

      I ak sure Laluji would have enough company very soon

      Ramakrishna

      " A discussion should be a genuine attempt to explore a subject rather than
      a battle between competing egos" from my archives
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic