      From: sujeet10@...
      To: Janshakti@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 08:53:57 +0000
      Subject: RE: [Janshakti] M M Singh should be dismissed

      Whole of Congress party should be dismissed for what they have done to this country. Modi with NDA is the only solution it seems.

      From: rkgupta@...
      To: Janshakti@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 12:38:59 +0000
      Subject: [Janshakti] M M Singh should be dismissed

      This fraudia economist and outdated too old man is not only a fraudia economist but has low ethics.he is zero in governance anyway. He is aself seeking chaploos agent of mnc and baniyas and thirt rate administrator. He is just enjoying PM perks at so old age.
      He has started lootmar in india since 2004.he is price maniac and country has been ruined. Prices have gone up 5 times and land 14 times in 9 years.1ampant corrution has built in country
      this traitor should be dismissed urgently and put in jail
      He should be prosecuted for treason and mass lootmar and be hanged
      India needs to reverse price rise and adopt a welfare economics model

      Sent from my Nokia phone

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic